Re: Re: HYB: umbrata (longer)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: umbrata (longer)
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:13:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2004 6:37:23 PM Central Daylight Time, bardraj2003@yahoo.ca writes:

Wow, you wrote a whole book Bill  !!  I shall have to save that one.

Actually Neil wrote the book. While I was studyin' his book along with the words and pictures of others I had to take notes to keep from forgettin'.

Southerners are so slow, you know?

Prechate the comment. The post probably is worth savin'. A hybridizer of some renown wrote and said he was givin' me an A+ on my thesis. Tell you the truth, I felt proud of it after that.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links