Re: SPU: Photos on Region 14 web page

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Photos on Region 14 web page
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the alert!!! I have sent e-mail to the Loberg's, I have already made contact with the Cadds.

Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net> wrote:
Lobergs wrote:
I've placed a small group of garden photos taken at a judge's training session on Spurias on the web page of Region 14.   When they're in mass bloom, they're quite spectacular!
Here's the link:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links