RE: Novelties/Flat Iris

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Novelties/Flat Iris
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:26:53 -0700

Your assumption is correct, I have the photo but not the cultivar. However I am doing the marketing for another local garden and their beginning inventory list says they grow it. She likes space agers so she probably likes the novelties also.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762