Re: Re: BB: Orinoco Flow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: BB: Orinoco Flow
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:00:16 -0700

I will try American Classic and Orinoco Flow for you and send you the seeds if it works....they
both should be blooming at the same time.  Orinoco Flow is always tall bearded height in my
garden and the stalk height doesn't seem to be affected as much by the cold as some other
irises.  This particular stalk of Orinoco Flow measures 36 inches....the flowering Copatonic
behind it is 39 inches.

Sandra