TB: Fancy Woman

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Fancy Woman
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:59:43 -0700

Fancy Woman (Keppel '95) "lilac with pearl veining and luminata patch; red orange beards"
I think this one is a little darker than it has been in previous years, but it always is a deeper and
redder color than what I think of as lilac.
Another one I have had a number of years....very reliable bloom.  Very windy out there now.
SE Manitoba
Zone 3

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here