Re: Other Flats (was Novelties/Flat Iris/Beg To Differ )

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Other Flats (was Novelties/Flat Iris/Beg To Differ )
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:09:08 -0400

> grown or just heard of are: Gazoo, White Parasol,
> Exotica, Calamity Jane, Pompon One and Two and
Didn't realize tht Exotica was an Iris. Got some seed in a mixed packet of
goodies this year and planted them. I had about give up on them, but then we
got several days of rain and they jumped right up out of the pot I have them
in. Is there any other Flower named Exotica ? I'll sure put it in a better
place and in a bigger pot !!!  I thought it was a shade plant !

Eager to hear back from you.........................

A most Curious O.C. about his new plant.....................