Re: Flat SA TB: My Darling Scatterbrain

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Flat SA TB: My Darling Scatterbrain
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:02:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/2004 8:17:14 PM Central Daylight Time, sterling_o@yahoo.com writes:

I just remembered one more that I grew.

Sterling (not Innerst) Okase,
I cannot remember a thread I've enjoyed as much on this list. Perhaps the great pleasure came from gettin' photos from one who had grown enough, and observed enough to provide both information and photos in a knowledgeable way.

Both were much appreciated.

Here your have gained the title "Earnest Flat Expert".

Thanks much!
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor