SDB: Chapman 2004 intros

  • Subject: [iris-photos] SDB: Chapman 2004 intros
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:06:45 -0400

A list of Chuck Chapman's 2004 introductions may be found at ...

http://members.rogers.com/rog_ives/Chapman04.htm

Chuck has allowed me to create a simple webpage to allow people to see
his new offerings, along with their descriptions due to the unusual
problems he has had this year getting his catalogue out.  The printer
put his job aside while they were printing ballots for the Canadian
federal election being held on June 28th.  The borer didn't help either.

You cannot place orders from this site and you cannot access it other
than through the direct link shown above.  You can use the links to
access the CIS home page and the CIS Silent Auction (only members may
bids).   I make no representations regarding quality, price, or
expertise re webpage development.  Jeeze, I feel like Caesar's Wife
here, when I should be going on about 'Caesar's Brother'.  ;-)

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM