TB: Iris Photo Contest

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Iris Photo Contest
  • From: "Lobergs" <loberg@adelphia.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:53:08 -0700

I just love some of the great quality photos I see here.   If anyone wants to win a new introduced iris from a great iris photo, or be 'published', here's that opportunity!  The Tall Bearded Iris Society is starting a new Iris Photo Contest, and is now accepting entries for its amateur photography competition.   The contest is open to everyone and entry is free.   All photos for the contest must contain Tall Bearded irises in a garden setting or a close up of a Tall Bearded iris.

If you are interested, full details of the contest are on the TBIS web page, at www.tbisonline.com.  Just follow the link to the Photo Contest.  The contest winner and two runner-ups will win a new introduced iris, and the photos will likely be published in the Tall Talk bulletin, maybe even on the cover. Good luck on taking or selecting a terrific picture, I'm looking forward to them!

Kitty Loberg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links