Re: TB unknown plicata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB unknown plicata
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:43:05 -0700

Don't think it is Art Deco.  Art Deco is described as having nearly solid dark purple standards.   White
Echo Blue isn't in any of my catalogs so I wouldn't think it would be that one either.  How close is
the intermediate Rare Edition to this ?  This one is blooming at 30 inches and looks more like a tall
than an intermediate.