RE: TB: Cranberry Ice (Harold)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] TB: Cranberry Ice (Harold)
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:30:55 -0700

Sandra,

I suspect your cooler weather, bolder color is probably a key factor in the color differences. The real reasoning behind my confidence that my Cranberry Ice didn't look like the monitor picture was that I would still be growing it if it did. The photo on my  monitor is very nice. Two years ago, we had a cool, wet spring and the iris colors were much prettier than previous years.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762