substance....and layers

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] substance....and layers
  • From: "Sandra" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:01:28 -0700

Further to a thread running on iris-talk
here are two photos...
I would like to hear options on what is happening in these two photos regarding substance...
the irises are Lace Legacy (I bumped into it the other day and broke the fall) and John Hoehner, which
is just an older blossom, but it was one I was thinking of mentioning as having good substance....
The falls on JH appear to have a strong centre rib...I haven't noticed this on other irises and is this
a factor in what is considered substance.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

N:;no ads