Re: Image Workshop

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Image Workshop
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:23:58 -0700

If it is the Tip that I think Pearl is referring to, when you get to
the http://www.worldstart.com   site enter "image file" (without the
quotes) in the search window then in the results window, click on the
article.

John

On Jun 28, 2004, at 9:24 PM, Pearl Doyle wrote:

> Since the discussion seems to be focused on image files and formats,
> you might be interested in today's newsletter from www.worldstart.com
> Head over there and look for today's Tips and Techniques. If you have
> trouble finding it, e-mail me and I will forward my copy to you.
> Pearl
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
> <l.gif>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>       •       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
>       •        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
>       •        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society