HYB: just for fun...

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: just for fun...
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:16:08 -0400

Playing around with pod data today, I finally figured out how to capture
graphs from Excel & convert them to jpg files.

These data are only the early pods, nearly all with rotted or fallen
stalks, so probably don't represent the whole collection.  I am getting
a lot of pods with very few seeds this year, and I was curious to see if
there were more seeds in pods that were set on days when I had a high
pollination success rate.

Looks like yes - when more flowers were receptive, more seeds developed
in those that took.

All kinds of unaccounted for biases this way and that, but still
interesting.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM