Re: Strange BATIK bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Strange BATIK bloom
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:43:34 -0400

My weird blooms weren't caused by RoundUp, either. The bed in which BATIK lives is surprisingly weed-free, and the other iris bed had a few teeny maple trees thanks to those darn helicopters that flutter all over, but I pulled those, and same with the onion grass. I think the strange weather caused them.
I have, however, hit my beds with three applications of Messenger so far. Maybe it sent BATIK into overdrive! <G>
Cheryl Leigh
windy zone 6