Re: Re: TB NOID #2

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Re: TB NOID #2
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:16:55 EDT

Annette,

Thanks so much for the information. I will try to find a pic of the iris you mentioned.

This iris (to me) is not blue at all and on my monitor does not appear to me to be blue.  With my old camera, the pics of this one did come up blue.  With the new camera, to me, it doesn't look blue, just purple...but then there are so many different shades of violet-purple, etc and different people (and cameras) see these shades differently.  The eye and the camera can be fooled in these color ranges.

Yahoo! Groups Links