Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 4:13 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Schreiner Iris Photo Requests

Greetings everyone,

As the iris season has begun dwindling down for most of us, I thought I'd take this time to ask for photos of various cultivars from Schreiner's.  As some of you may or may not know, I am working on a Schreiner Tribute: a compendium of photographs of every cultivar Schreiner's has put out.  This is not an easy task, since they have introduced iris since at least 1934.

In any case, you will get proper crediting for your photo on my website.  The picture will need to be at least 350 x 350 pixels.

The Schreiner Tribute Page is located here: http://www.brightonparkiris.com/schreiner.html

You can view which photos are need on the alpha page (the ones that are greyed out):  http://www.brightonparkiris.com/alpha.html

Alternatively, I have listed which ones I need below.  Cultivars marked with an asterisk (*) or in italics where varieties produced by Schreiner's but introduced by other companies (i.e., Wayside's Gardens, Jackson & Perkins, etc.)

Abiqua Falls 2003
Acapulco Gold 1983
Admiral Blue 1973
African Sunset 1991