Fw: SeelingMaidenBloom

Hi

I thought you might like this one. It's taken ages to open, covered it at night to stop it being totally frosted etc all the lace made it a bit difficult to open. Maiden bloom opened yesterday, so it should be a good rebloomer. Tropicl Delight x Holy Fire. Lots of pollen. Should be a good part of my orange rebloomer programme.

I beleive all Mike says about Tropical Delight as a breeder. This is my first TD seedling to flower.

Colleen Modra
IMPRESSIVE IRISES
PO Box 169
CHARLESTON  SA 5244