Re: HYB: Bonus Mama X Tiger Shark maidens

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Bonus Mama X Tiger Shark maidens
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

I love the first one, 03-218B.  Are there many other iris with the yellow style arms inside the white?  I know of many with blue styles but can't think of any with the yellow.  Also, are there splashes of yellow on the falls or is that just shadow?
Very nice,  Jan in Chatsworth

Mary Swann-Young <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:
Betty - I forgot these when I was writing you off-list about Bonus Mama.
03-218B - Bonus Mama X Tiger Shark - BB size, 2 branches, 7 buds
03-218A - Bonus Mama X Tiger Shark - 35", 2 branches and spur, 8 buds
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links