Rock Star

I've had this one for 4 years but never saw it bloom so I moved it to an area with heavier soil and here it is, after all these years.  I actually kind of like it after not being all that impressed with the many photos I've seen of it AND it's got interesting horns that point towards the sky.
If you all don't know me by now, you'll know well now that I love an Iris that will produce SA appendages in this climate.
zone 4
Up an hour north of Montreal

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image