Ant: New URL for Historical Iris Preservation Society (HIPS) Website

  • Subject: Ant: [iris-photos] New URL for Historical Iris Preservation Society (HIPS) Website
  • From: Birgit Thome-Kromer b_m_t_k@yahoo.de
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:45:40 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Carlos,
thank you for that excellent link. I was just trying to indentify the historic irises that bloom in my garden and now I am sure! that one of those is Loreley.

Best regrards,
Birgit

Carlos Ayento <brightonparkiris@yahoo.com> schrieb:
Greetings Fellow Iris Lovers,

For those of you who are historic Iris lovers, you'll be glad to hear that the Historical Iris Preservation Society (HIPS) Website has undergone a large revamp and a new site URL, courtesy to historic Iris fanataic Mike Unser from Washington State.  The new location is as follows:

Please update your bookmarks.  There is now a visitor section and a members only section.  Members have access to vintage catalog scans of Irises from the past as well as a discussion forum, so if you're thinking about signing up, this is an excellent time to do so.  If you are a member of HIPS and want access to the members only section or if you have questions regarding the site, please contact Mike Unser at: garden.of.mu@gmail.com

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Carlos Ayento - HIPS Member
Brighton Park Iris

Discover Yahoo!

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher

Yahoo! Groups Links