Re: ?missing photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ?missing photos
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:30:53 -0400

Got an offlist note saying the photos are viewable in the archives with
gatesware, so I guess it's a Netscape problem.  I run into this fairly
often on various websites - not compatible with my old version of
Netscape, & I'm not able to upgrade on this computer - not enough
memory, not enough room for enough more memory to matter much.

I'm not sure if this is a problem of how the posts are composed (i.e.,
software used is not compatible with older versions of Netscape) or if
Chris has changed something in the archives software.  Hortnet is down
at the moment, so he may be doing things...

Some websites will have most photos visible with this version of
Netscape, with a few that aren't.  If I use Explorer, I can usually view
them.  Usually, I don't bother.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links