Re: ?photos missing - red amoenas

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ?photos missing - red amoenas
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:44:33 -0400

Neil  --  Frustration, frustration.  I've been imbedding these photos in the
text, rather than attaching them as separate files, in order to avoid
overloading anyone's capacity.  I've sent the messages through iris-photos
and they're arriving back at my terminal complete with photos, just as I
sent them.  Do you have the same problem with imbedded photos in other
messages?  In any case, let's wait a little bit to see who else hasn't
received them and then try to figure how to send them.  I may just have to
send them, off-list, as attachments to the individuals who haven't gotten
them.  --  Griff