Re: SIB: VICKI ANN help needed...

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SIB: VICKI ANN help needed...
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 03:58:41 -0000

Thank you Kathleen.  I appreciate the information.

I don't know how I got it in my head it was from
Robert Hollingworth?  Maybe the form of the iris?

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Kathleen Devlin"
<devlin_kathleen@h...> wrote:
> VICKI ANN
>
>   (B. Warburton, R. 1989). Sdlg. 84-25-4. SIB, 27" (69 cm), M.
>   "S. light blue (RHS 97B); blue (97C) styles; F. light blue
(97A/B), darker (96C/D) shoulders, small whisker-like white signal;
lightly ruffled. AWW: (Atoll x Wing on Wing) X Dear Delight. Joe Pye
Weed 1990."

anyone know of any others in this colour?  I still crave  Illini
Stardust I fell in love with out in Oregon 5 years ago.  I got a
start of it but it died.  :-(

> Linda Doffek
> West Bend, WI

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.