Re: Photo wanted: Peacock's Eye

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Photo wanted: Peacock's Eye
  • From: "Chuck B" whozher@mintel.net
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:38:31 -0500

Linda,
Here is a picture from my garden.  It is unmistakable although there appears to be some confusion in names with the same plant also coming under ROMEO.  I have both and they are identical from all I can tell.  Our local expert, Jack Norrick, says it is PEACOCK'S EYE.

Chuck Bunnell
Lafayette, IN
Region 6
Zone 5a-5b