Re: SIB: VICKI ANN help needed...

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SIB: VICKI ANN help needed...
  • From: "Linda Doffek" jem300@charter.net
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 03:26:40 -0000

Thanks all for the assistance.  Got a few replies on this one.  Very
nice to have the help.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Doffek" <jem300@c...>
wrote:
> Just blooming today for first time for me...lovin it!
>
> VICKI ANN   (the red nearby is Sweet Surrender)
>
> Can anyone tell me who the hybridizer is on this
> one?  My guess is Hollingworth.  I have my iris
> data on cds and haven't loaded them yet.  Nor can I find
> the cds...lol.
>
> I am a total sucker for light blue siberians like this.  Does
anyone know of any others in this colour?  I still crave  Illini
Stardust I fell in love with out in Oregon 5 years ago.  I got a
start of it but it died.  :-(