RE: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: seedling
  • From: orders@suttoniris.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:46:42 -0700

Reblooming yesterday.  Not too sure that I like this one, am having trouble
making up my mind.....Great form, stalks (35"), bud count (9) and rebloom
but I am not sure the colors mix well.   Sort of a blended wash on the
falls.  Braggadocio X Return Of Innocence.  Return Of  Innocence has been a
great reblooming parent for us.
Mike Sutton