Re: DIS Membership

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] DIS Membership
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

Eleanor: I do not know what type of question you had in mind. I am scientific chair or something to that effect for the Dwarf Iris Society. I was just appointed at convention. I am would be happy to attempt to answer your questions if I can. The Dwarf Iris Website is as far as I can tell no longer in existence. I am trying to find out more information about who hosted it and what went before. If anyone knows, I am particularly interested in the domain name. I am trying to ressurect a site but at the moment still trying to find out what went before now. In the interim I will try to answer questions sent to me directly.

Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mts.net> wrote:
Does anyone have a contact name/email for DIS Membership?  I sent an email to the address on the site, but it was returned.  dwarfiris.soc@www4.net

Thank you!

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3