HYB: Pink Attraction X Romantic Evening seedlings

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Pink Attraction X Romantic Evening seedlings
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:42:35 -0500

I thought maybe these would give a idea of what Romantic
Evening does on a rebloom parent with older form.  These
are a few, the middle one (I think that's the order they'll
be in) is typical of the average width in the
cross.

I did bloom a lot of RE seedlings this spring for the very
reason that it is so pollen fertile.  Fancy Woman and Suky
may be almost as fertile.

Robin Shadlow

zone 5 NE

enjoying that brief few days where Omaha is a somewhat
happening place to be assuming you like baseball

Help Make Poverty History  Sign the ONE Declaration:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/endpoverty

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Yahoo! Groups Links