Re: Iris Rudskyii upper fall area photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Rudskyii upper fall area photo
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

Rudskyi is a bearded Iris. I believe Eleanor was only comparing how it holds its petals to a beardless. not that it is beardless.

Neil A Mogensen <neilm@charter.net> wrote:
This is what I see in Eleanor's photo of *I. Rudskyii* which caused me to
interpret this as a bearded iris, similar to clones of Baumunk's PETIT LION,
a pure *variegata* clone from seeds originating, I belive, in France.

Attached: Beard-area or upper fall/style area anyway of RUDSKYII.

Is that not a typical Eupogon beard? It sure looks like it.

Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Links