Re: Looking for Pictures!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Looking for Pictures!
  • From: Kent Appleberry appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:53:51 -0600

Sheri, here are some links to photos of WITCHES SABBATH I had on file.

With most internet browsers, if you put the cursor over the photo and
click and hold the click (try both right and left click if you have the
option--I use a Mac, with only one clicker), you get a menu that gives
you an option to copy or save the image.  Good luck!

Sheri Sommars wrote:

>Hey all, been loving the pictures everyone has been
>posting.  Anyone by chance have a picture of:
>Calypso Mood
>Witches Sabbath
>I'm trying to update my picture database of the Iris'
>I have.  I'd also like to verify that what just
>bloomed is blooming true!  I know my Edith Wolford
>didn't!  Can send the pictures to me or if I can
>figure out how to save em from here that's fine with
>me as well.. Thanks!!!
>Sheri in MN (mnhop2@comcast.net)
>zone 3a/4b

Yahoo! Groups Links