Re: Looking for Pictures!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Looking for Pictures!
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:45:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/2005 4:54:01 PM Central Daylight Time, appleb@cut.net writes:

With most internet browsers, if you put the cursor over the photo and
click and hold the click (try both right and left click if you have the
option--I use a Mac, with only one clicker), you get a menu that gives
you an option to copy or save the image.  Good luck!

They are wonderful just to view them but, it won't let me save them as jpg format, which is what I need to be able to open  them later on my own PC. I would rather see them posted here.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw MO

Yahoo! Groups Links