Re: Re: Sino-Sib: seedling 8

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Sino-Sib: seedling 8
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:04:26 -0500

Wow Christy, These are great.  I've really been enjoying your pics.  I
think I'm drawn most to the darker colored seedlings, but all are very
interesting.  Keep up the good work.
Will Warner
zone 6

> From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
> Date: 2005/06/20 Mon PM 07:34:59 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sino-Sib: seedling 8
> Laurie,
> I've been selecting seedlings with a wider growing range than typical.
It isn't difficult since they really shouldn't do well here either. :-)
> I'll be dividing some of the most promising Sino-Sibs next spring and
your area sounds like a good place to send trial plants. Best of the group
is this dark beauty with velvety falls. Increase is off the charts.
> Christy
> Newport, WA
> http://www.povn.com/rock/

Yahoo! Groups Links