TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple
  • From: Kendal Liddle kliddle@richter7.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:23:18 -0600

Title: TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple
Hopefully these photos will work better.

Top is the iris I have called the darker orange—likely one of the first oranges produced, but never released. Middle is my favorite and the one I have called the lighter orange. We believe the darker came from the working with lighter. And the bottom is the one I have called purple for lack of ability to better describe it.

Yahoo! Groups Links