Re: TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:43:24 -0400

Title: TB PHOTO: Kendal's Gradfather's oranges and a lavender/purple
Kendal  --  The one in the middle photo was, perhaps, ahead of its time in form, as well as color.  The form is good still, and, with its color and pattern, it is something that could go right into a breeding line today, as far as I am concerned.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia