RE: [iris] HYB: tools idea

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: [iris] HYB: tools idea
  • From: "Dana Brown" DanaBrown@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:16:29 -0500

Neil and all,
        I get around your problem with tweezers by using reverse tweezers.
For these tweezers you squeeze to open not to hold.  I was always dropping
the stamens as I worked.  Now it is easy!  I am attaching 2 pictures as well
although they will only show up in iris-photos.

Dana Brown
AIS Region 17 RVP
Director ASI, TBIS
Malevil Iris Gardens