RE: Seedlings

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:10:01 -0700

I don’t know what’s going on either.  I posted a couple of my last pictures twice because they didn’t come back to me in a reasonable time (24 hrs.)  I don’t mind seeing yours more than once.  They are all beautiful.  I think the white one with the red beards looks better than Jersey Bounce.  The yellow is pretty too, though yellow irises aren’t my favorites.  Did any of them have SA characteristics from Conjuration?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9