Re: 2003 Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 2003 Seedlings
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:37:16 +0000

Jan, this is its maiden bloom.  It put up a good stalk and has 5 increases so we are hopeful that in 5 to 6 more years we will have something.
Bob - This one is great!  How does it grow?
Jan in Chatsworth

iris4u2@comcast.net wrote:
This is 23W7,  Ring Around Rosie X Leading Light
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! Sports

Yahoo! Groups Links