Re: RE: Ring Around Rosie X Leading Light

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Ring Around Rosie X Leading Light
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Bob and Betty.

I did spend quite a bit of time trying to find the picture.  I finally did, but I had to look at every message, working backwards, until I found it.  It was the first time I had gone to the archives and didn't know I could do a search.  I will have to play with them and see what all I can do.  I am sure there is a lot more than I was able to do this morning.

And YES it is a beautiful iris.  I just planted Ring Around Rosie but this one looks so many times better.  I do hope it will be introduced in the future.

Thank you again,

Jan in Chatsworth