RE: 2003 Seedling 23BF13

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] 2003 Seedling 23BF13
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:03:55 -0700

It’s very nice, Bob.  I have a lot of Happenstance babies that bloomed this year.  I’ll keep as many as I can to see again, just so they don’t become so over crowded they won’t bloom at all.  I was somewhat disappointed that none of them inherited the Happenstance family’s extreme ruffles, but some of them were certainly pretty.  I may post some of my favorites.  I doubt that any will be worthy of introduction, but they may be something I can go forward with.  I’m looking for really outstanding pink or pink blends that will grow well in our heat.  It was 114 degrees here Tuesday, though it’s cooled off to 109 since.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9