Re: Re: Red Thornbird seedling and reliable appendages, crosses and other stuff

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Red Thornbird seedling and reliable appendages, crosses and other stuff
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, Chris.  So I just looked for the AS robin on google - NO LUCK.  How do I even get to it?  Do I have to go to the AIS website?  Yes, ALL irises are fun.

Love my caffeine - but only in the forms of Pepsi and chocolate!

Jan

Christopher Darlington <chrisdarlington@videotron.ca> wrote:
--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Jan Lauritzen
<janicelauritzen@y...> wrote:
> Chris - So what!  We all love irises - even SAgers.

Hi Jan,

Well, not everybody loves them, that's why I started the SA Robin.
Some people are just down right offended with them but to each their
own.  Irises of any kind are fun, right ?

Anyway, the main reason for my apology was because of all of the text
I wrote.  Iris Photos is supposed to be for photos only and the
discussion stuff should be posted at Iris@hort.net.

My main problem is that I quit caffiene over two years ago and I don't
think I'll ever be the same ;-)

Chris

Yahoo! Sports

Yahoo! Groups Links