Re: 1998 Seedling 98-1540

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 1998 Seedling 98-1540
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:05:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2005 8:28:06 PM Central Daylight Time, iris4u2@comcast.net writes:
Here is one I'm in love with.  Haven't given it a name yet but most likely will introduce it next year.  Loretto Heights College is very close by so we are thinking about "Sisters of Loretto"  seedling #98-1540
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
That is beautiful & a very good photo shot as well!
Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw MO

Yahoo! Groups Links