TB: HYB: Another seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: HYB: Another seedling
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:08:14 -0700

I think this is the last one for this year.

Here is maiden bloom of a pink-orange blend seedling that I want to see more of.  It was very floriferous, sending up several stalks for over a month.  It is from Appleblossom Days X Diamond Blush, and I believe it may be a rebloomer.  The last stalks, clumped as most summer rebloom stalks are here, were blooming on May 20 when the temperature reached 109 degrees.  The early blossoms had good substance, but you can see what that heat did to these.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image