Re: HYB: Sugar Blues X Banana Cream repeating today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Sugar Blues X Banana Cream repeating today
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Linda, My question is how many buds on the parents?  12 is a great number, especially on rebloom.
Jan in Chatsworth

Mary Swann-Young <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:
This is 02-27A, which maiden bloomed 5/15-6/8.  Blooms not much improved over Sugar Blues.  This rascal is 39" with 5 bad branches and spur, 12 buds on repeat stalk (9 on maiden).  Anbody tell me where all these branches came from?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

Yahoo! Sports