Re: Tet SA MTB sdlg T0228-21S

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Tet SA MTB sdlg T0228-21S
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:59:14 -0500

So Dainty!!!!!!!!!!1  She is a doll!  Thanks for sharing the pics.
Linda

On 5/31/06, Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I have been working on breeding tetraploid space age
MTBs for about 8 years now and finally bloomed some
seedlings that are pretty close to my goals. Just
wanted to share a pic of an interesting tetraploid
space age seedling from Zandria breeding. I just love
the striking veined pattern of Zandria. The bloom is
very small but hard to tell in pics so I stuck a
quarter in there for scale. The plant lacks vigor,
branching and bud count, bummer.
Sterling