Show Display: Count Dracula

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Show Display: Count Dracula
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:48:04 -0400 (EDT)

Portland was kinda like the first Woodstock; everyone said it was a great time with great music and great people... everyone who wasn't there.  The weather was absolutely atrocious.

The weather in Portland was awful - I've been rained on for fifteen days straight now and I'm rather tired of it.  Portland gave me my first bout of hay fever in 30 years and I've been sick as a dog since we got home.

Enough grumbling; I go to see friends, some of whom are irises.

The Cooley Gardens included a display show (remind me svp) and I took pictures of each arrangement.  Question:  What should the subject line prefix be for these images?

I'll be putting together a site for the Portland conventions over the next couple of weeks, but if anyone is interested in viewing other arrangements I'll work on them first.

Sandy Ives (with a nasty cold during peak IB season).

JPEG image