RE: TB: Last blooms

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Last blooms
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:11:15 -0700

When I saw that seedling blossom at noon, I was quite taken with it colors.  It was a soft mauve-pink with lavender beards and center stripe.  When I came back in the evening the 100 degree heat had faded it, so the picture doesn’t do it justice.  It had a big secondary terminal bud that I had hoped to photograph the next day, but a bird got there first.  I am keeping it to see what it will do.  The parentage is Pink Lenox X Happenstance.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9