Re: [iris-species] Variety-species help

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: [iris-species] Variety-species help
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:22:37 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:22:37 -0600

Here are a couple of links with photos of the Sass seedling.
I'm sure there is more on line, but the two links above give something to compare with.
Try searching for H. P. Sass #1  or  Blue seedling #1, and you might come up with more?  I think the archives for this chat group may have some photos of it too.  The HIPS (worldiris) photo is way too red, but the markings show.