HYB: TB: seedling (Oretta's Shadow x Romantic Evening) #2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: TB: seedling (Oretta's Shadow x Romantic Evening) #2
  • From: mahlberg s s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 07:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody.
Here's a second seedling to bloom from nine total seedlings.
Oretta's Shadow is a purple self. Romantic Evening is the nice purple standards with dark, near black falls and red beards.
I can see a lot of Romantic Evening, minus the red beards.
Let me know what you folks think of this or the other seedling I posted photos of.
This one will need improvement on the plant structure, the branching and bud count isn't anything exciting. The flower size itself is a bit smaller than the last seedling I showed.
The standards on this flower appear bright purple in real life and the falls are burgundy, as close as I can think of to describe the color. I know the monitors differ, so I am trying to clarify for those who are looking at this beauty.
The plant is around 31.5 inches in height.
If you'd like any other photos or information about either of the seedlings, please feel free to contact me.

thanks for looking,
steve m zone 4b northeastern minnesota

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image

JPEG image