CULT: An Embrassment of Riches

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: An Embrassment of Riches
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:41:15 -0400

I spoke too soon about a number of things this season, and one of them was a comment about how few bee pods there were.  Apparently, the bees heard that and went wild.  For the first time ever, I'm going to be throwing away bee pods this year.  Attached is a photo of one stalk of ETERNAL BLISS with 6 pods, only one of which was made by me!  EB bloomed earlier than most things that I wanted to cross with it, but the bees didn't care.  While I waited for the "right" ones to bloom, the bees did their thing.  --  Griff

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image